捌.罪孽(2 / 2)

加入书签

天才一秒记住本站地址:[欲书阁]https://yushuge.vip最快更新!

“滚回你的风雨之中,滚回你的地府彼岸!

leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!

“别留下那漆黑之羽作为你谎言罪证

leave my loneliness unbroken!—quit the bust above my door!

“偿还我未被你打破的孤寂——从我的门上滚开!

take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!”

“从我心上拔出你的喙,从我的门上挪走你的身!”

h the raven “nevermore.”

而那鸟说:永不复焉

and the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting

而那渡鸦,不曾纷飞,依旧歇息,依旧歇息

on the pallid bust of pallas just above my chamber door;

在我门房苍白的雅典娜头像之上

and his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming,

而他的双眼仿佛一个恶魔发着美梦

and the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;

台灯的光芒将他的身影投射地上

and my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor

而我那被困于阴影之中的灵魂

shall be lifted—nevermore!

能够飞升么——永不复焉!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

英语原文出自《the raven》,翻译是我自己翻的,虽然翻得烂但还是我翻的。

不是混更,而是我认为没有必要再过多阐述艾比盖尔的痛苦与矛盾,这首诗很好的能概括这一篇我所想表达的意思。

nevermore,永不复还,永不复焉,如此重复正如悲伤永无止境。

今天不二更,明天艾比盖尔线完结。

最新章节请到yushuge.vip免费观看 ↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录